We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need? We are pleased to provide a consultation to discuss what services are right for you. We also have subcontractors available to augment your own team and help you build something amazing.
Cardinal provides mapping services for our clients.
We strive to present the information you want to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
Our team specializes in the creation of web-based maps, and mobile apps for added interactivity and enhanced professionalism in your work.
Some examples of the cartography services Cardinal provides include:
- Exhibits for use in presentations and court proceedings that clearly communicate the facts
- Web maps showcasing real estate
- Digitizing analog maps for use in computer software
- Creating maps from tabular data such as customer zip code information
Our team is a set of advanced spatial problem solvers. Our analytical mindset and tools provide insight into a variety of problems.
These solutions provide analysis about past events, streamline current operations, or guide decision-making about the future.
Some examples of the spatial analytics services Cardinal provides include:
- Site suitability for new business locations
- Spatially-enabled field operations solutions
- Finding correlations between customer location and purchase habits
- Custom web apps allowing your staff to run different scenarios for analysis
Remote Sensing & Photogrammetry
Cardinal provides custom solutions for your UAS, manned aircraft, or satellite imagery. We provide imagery data processing, analytics, and implementation for many industries and can work within your project parameters, scope, and budget to determine the best solutions for your data.
Our team has experience working with many different types of imagery data including photogrammetry, thermography, utilities, natural disaster response, forestry and natural resources, construction, and more.
Let’s build something together.
Cardinal Geospatial does not create GIS data that is governed as Included by the Land Surveying Committee or provide GIS Land Surveying services as defined in G.S. 89C-3(7)